My son and I take a class at the EP Family Center for two/three year olds… This is the recipe they gave us for bubbles… I’ve made these before at school and used 2 teaspoons of Glycerin in place of the Karyo Syrup and it’s worked just as well… This is a great time of year for bubbles, ENJOY…
2 Cups Joy Dish Soap
6 Cups Water
¾ Cup White Karo Syrup
Combine, shake, and let settle for 4 hours before using.
Store covered in the refrigerator to extend suds shelf life. Then allow warming before using.
• Do not stir wand in suds, this avoids foaming.
• If foam develops, scrape off with stiff card.
• Keep suds clean, avoid dirt, grass, bugs etc.
• Use a 9x13 cake an or pizza pan for suds.
• Bubbles are best on humid days
• Joy and Karo syrup work best. Other brands don’t work as well.
• Direct sun light weakens suds.
• If bubbles get in eyes, Rinse with water
BUBBLE WAND. Bend a metal hanger into desired shape...For small wands tie a twist tie to a straw.