Coffee Filter Valentines
We’ve been busy decorating our house for our “Valentine Brunch” that we are hosting this weekend for some of our best buddies! We have a “craft cupboard” that, as you can imagine, is more of a craft disaster… Needless to say my boys invented their own decorations and I think they are absolutely adorable… Here is what they did….
1. They dug out some white coffee filters…
2. They used water paint to paint them all over (similar to what we did for our turkey feathers)
3. They let them dry and then we cut them into heart shapes!
4. OF COURSE THEY GLUED SPARKLES (confetti) ALL OVER THEIR HEARTS< WHY WOULDN’T THEY????
5. We hung them up in all their perfectness… A craft invented by my preschoolers! I will post pictures tomorrow, it is too dark right now to take a photo! In the meantime, gather your supplies!