Just another way to use all those garden vegetables, especially zucchini :)…
- 8 Cups (or more if you like it more soupy) of chicken stock (homemade or pre made)
- 2 whole Carrots, Diced
- 2 stalks Celery, Diced
- 1/2 whole Medium Onion, Diced (optional)
- 1 zucchini cut into wedges (optional)
- 1 package cheese tortellini or egg noodles (you choose)
- Chicken- I would use 4 cooked chicken breasts-shredded, or one deli cooked chicken-shredded.
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Flakes (or more to taste)
I add all ingredients together except noodles and cook until the veggies are to their desired tenderness. I then add the noodles and cook until ready. This meal can be frozen in muffin tins for individual servings, as well! Enjoy!!!